[OpenSER-Users] Is it a bug? TM module is sending CANCEL request regardless what the script do with the From Header since 1.3.0

Bai Shi baishi at nus.edu.sg
Sun Mar 9 07:20:54 CET 2008

I'm not sure if it is a bug. Currently our set up need to do
masquerading on the From header for all invite requests. It used to work
okie when we process for the CANCEL request in the routing logic. But
after upgrading to openser 1.3.0, the TM module is sending CANCEL out
using local cached From info rather than the info processed by
uac_replace_from. May I know is this by design or it is a bug?

Rgds,

BS