[Serusers] reply to port 5060

David Lubarski david at voicespin.com
Tue Jun 17 20:46:39 CEST 2008

as i understand from checkpoint they have some kind of SIP table that
saves the clients call ID, source IP, source Port, destination IP and Port.

they checking to see if it's a SIP message form the client and saving it
in the table.

and In order to answer the client i have to reply only to port 5060
because they are not allowing any other ports through the FW.

David.