[OpenSER-Users] Using script variable

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Jun 18 15:01:58 CEST 2008

El Wednesday 18 June 2008 14:52:47 Ruchir escribió:
> I tested and found that avp variables are lost after relaying the request.
> My call scenario is like following
>
>    1. Call is made
>    2. Callee has call forwarding so appropriate avp values are loaded.
>    3. avp for source and destination number are stored for multi-leg
>    accounting
>    4. request is relayed
>    5. request comes again to openser
>    6. avp variable is lost this time

Of course. AVP's live for a transaction (and for responses to this transaction
is "avp_on_reply" is set to "yes" in "tm" module).

If OpenSer sends a request (client transaction) and this request comes back
(maybe a spiral) the new arriving request is a server transaction independent
of the first client transaction and of course they don't sahre AVP's.

For this you need adding headers or parameters in the message.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es