[OpenSER-Users] openser + mysql clusters

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Tue Jul 22 13:53:51 CEST 2008

I'm not sure about MySQL Cluster 5.0, but early versions of 5.1.x only required creating the database ("create database ...") and not the entire schema.

However, a pleasant surprise to me when I recently upgraded to 5.1.23 NDB 6.2.15 was that even the database creation was unnecessary.  So it appears this frustration has been resolved.  I agree though that it was annoying, and that was with just having to create the DB.

There is still the frustration that views and triggers have to be created invidually on the MySQL nodes.

Regards,
- Brad