[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle - let's get started

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Jan 22 17:22:46 CET 2008

Hi Mike,
Good to hear :-)
Unfortunately, nobody has stepped forward as a coordinator for the
bundle project yet. I have tried to write up everything I have received
so far in order to make it easy to get started.  Unless somebody steps
forward and just starts doing something that people can add to, I
believe we need somebody to coordinate the tasks.
AFAIU, we have a couple of people with vmware centos image experience,
and we have some people who have volunteered to do some testing. So,
first step would be to get a base, maintainable centos image in place,
then somebody needs to volunteer doing and documenting the actual
installation, as well as identifying the gaps in terms of scripts,
configuration files, etc.
g-)