[Serusers] SEMS

dim dim_hatzi at yahoo.gr
Thu Jan 3 16:55:19 CET 2008

i wish happy new year to everybody,
i have to admit that i am quite new to ser community, and right now i am
trying to find out some things about sems...
I know that for some members, these questions seem "stupid", but i need some
help...
Reading the README - INSTALL files of sems, i couldn't figure out some things
(having in mind that for the moment i want a server on my computer that could
handle voip calls including video conferencing , announcement and some other
simple thing. .....simple :)  )

i have downloaded the sems-0.10.0-bundle.tar.gz

------> Do i have to run 2 instaces of ser on my machine, and if yes, the
first will be configured via ser.cfg that is located in a directory, the
second will be configured via its ser.cfg in an other directory??? and the
file ser-sems.cfg ???