[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] Meeting at CCC in Berlin, OSMB in Nuremberg

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Jan 3 14:38:00 CET 2008

Hi all,

just a short report from the 24C3:

about 250 people attended my talk here, afterwards there was also a short
discussion. I meet after the talk with some users of OpenSER/SER from other
german carriers. It was a really nice conference, with many interesting
talks, i think my contribution to the program was also well received.

You can find the slides of the talk (in english) at:
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/Fahrplan/attachments/1032_OpenSER.pdf

There exists also a recording of the complete talk (in german). I mirrored the
movie for better access (Matroska/ Vorbis/ H.264 format):
http://devel.openser.org/tmp/24c3-2256-de-openser_sip_server.mkv

Best regards,

Henning Westerholt