[OpenSER-Users] Implementing the Ringing Groups

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 05:18:57 CET 2008

Hello Users

Like Asterisk PBX I implemented the Ringing Group like Ring all, Round Robin
and Memory Hunt ,

RingAll and Round Robin Ringing is working fine with the following UserAgent
LinkSys 941 and X-lite, GrandStream, And SJphones, with these is working,

When comes to Memory Hunt Ring feature only with Sjphone are working fine,
but with User Agent not working the problem is

Previous User-Agent number is Not ringing.

Can any one tell me solution Why these user-Agents are not working  ........

Here is my Memory Hunt logic

               First A rings
                Second time A and B rings ( in Failure route Ist time  )
                Third Time A, B and C ( in Failure route 2 nd time )
             Fourth time A, B,C and D rings ( in Failure route 3 time )

--
Thanks &Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara