[OpenSER-Users] Is possible to store various values in an AVP?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Jan 25 23:43:40 CET 2008

Hi, I'd like to store in an AVP various posible values and load it
with "load_credentials" parameter of "auth" module.

The DB column would be:    "allowed_from_numbers"
AndI'd like to store there the valid values a subscribe can use as From
username. For example:

  allowed_from_numbers = "200;201;200"

So in OpenSer I do:

  if ($avp(allowed_from_numbers) == $fU)
      route(FROM_VALID);

But unfortunatelly I think this is not possible, is it? which would be the
required syntax to store various values?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo