[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle. Step 1.

Greger Viken Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Feb 28 19:27:01 CET 2008

Sounds like a really cool idea.  Also a great value add. TLS is also one
of those that people tend to just skip until they get more advanced.
Having a pre-configured second SER instance with TLS for a secured
iptel.org interconnect would really take the hassle out of setting up
your own server.  iptel.org is its own CA, so maybe a way to request an
iptel.org signed certificate for your server?! ;-)
g-)