[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle. Step 1.

Greger Viken Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Feb 28 19:24:10 CET 2008

I think all of these are actually the union of what people use and
suggested for inclusion and they overlap in functionality, so I assume a
selection can be chosen.  sipsak, sipp, tcpdump, ngrep, sip_scenario,
and wireshark/tshark are probably those I have heard mentioned most
often. But not much use having them there if people cannot use them (and
it's easy for people to install more stuff as they become more
advanced).  As sip_scenario creates an html from a dump, maybe that's
all that is required in the beginning? Turn on capturing, turn off, and
generate scenario?
g-)