[Serusers] Can mediaproxy support relaying audio between destinations on two ethernet interfaces?

Michael Grigoni michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
Sat Feb 9 00:29:16 CET 2008

Frank Durda IV wrote:

> I'm having a problem with Mediaproxy, and am wondering if this
> is something it simply can't do (or won't do as written).

<snip>

I've found rtpproxy more flexible in difficult NAT situations
such as you have described.  Some of the newer features need
to be gleaned from mailing list posts, comments in the code
and posted example files.  I still need to solve the situation
when both foreign SIP UA and a local SIP UA are natted however
(SER is on the border router servicing external and natted
internal UAs)

Regards,

Michael