[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER VS. SER

Mon Feb 18 12:19:45 CET 2008

comparing stable version openser has much more features.

I think ser version 2.0 (not yet stable although I guess others would
call it already stable - ser has other release policies then openser)
has similar features (but different kind of implementation - the syntax
in the config script differs).

One big difference is documentation - where openser is outperforming ser.

klaus