[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER VS. SER

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:50:40 CET 2008

Ali,

Hope this thread does not bring back old flames....

SER CVS head version has also support for NAPTR and SRV records and can
disable servers that are down for an amount of predefined time before retry
it. There are, though, small differences in the method of blocking non
answering destinations but both of them provides the generic
requirement of not sending traffic to inactive
servers for an amount of predefined time.

hope it helps,
Samuel.