[OpenSER-Users] FreeRADIUS-CDRTool Prepaid Connector 1.1 Released

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Feb 14 09:33:04 CET 2008

El Wednesday 13 February 2008 19:26:16 Dan-Cristian Bogos escribió:
> 1. The mediaproxy timeout is a plus if this turns to be stable . I had some
> not so good experiences in the past and not really responsive support for
> my issues, so I have dropped the idea. I will need to recheck, perhaps the
> issues were solved.

Hi Dan, I'm testing right now CDRTool + MediaProxy + FreeRadius. I hope this
to be in production in few time.
For now, it seems to work OK but I've discovered some issues related to
the "slq.conf" file that uses Radius for actions "START, UPDATE (by
MediaProxy) and STOP". I've made fix them by improving a bit the SQL queries.

Anyway, yesterday I did a call to an Asterisk through MediaProxy and after 6
seconds I received an UPDATE "mediatimeout" from MediaProxy. The audio was
working perfectly before and after that event!! so finally it caused a
eternal "in progress" CDR.

Have you experimented things like that?

You are right when say that there is not really responsive support for all
those problems, but if you want we could speak about them (if you are
interested in try it again, of course).

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo