[OpenSER-Users] Tech prefix and CarrierRoute

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Feb 13 16:28:02 CET 2008

On Wednesday 13 February 2008, TCB wrote:
> > > append the callerid as tech prefix to all outgoing calls
> > changing the source code of the rewrite function in the cr module
> Any pointers to which specific area of code?

Hi,

the actual rewrite is done in the route_func.c:actually_rewrite() function.
The rewriting URI action is done in the carrier_rewrite_msg() in the same
file. But why can't your billing server just evaluate the call-id header
field that is probably present in the SIP message header? This would be much
more easier then to hack the module code in my opinion.

Henning