[OpenSER-Users] Remote Mediaproxy Server

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 23:20:15 CET 2008

Actually i have one extra server in our Rack so i wanted to make Mediaproxy in different server then we may get better and more peformance.
Currently MediaProxy is installed in my same Openser Server and it is working well in production.

The Server where we need to install Mediaproxy, it is on same Network of Openser and i can ping well the difference is only that it is in NAT mode it does not have any public IP we only can connect that server through Openser or using some VPN connection