[OpenSER-Users] MSILO back notify not working

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Feb 4 16:55:20 CET 2008

Hi, I've configured MSILO module. It works well except the fact that I don't
get any notification back to the sender about the storage of the message sent
by him.

This is: when user_A sends a MESSAGE to user_B and this is stored by MSILO
module I don't see any MESSAGE from OpenSer to user_A notifing it.

I have set:

------------------------------
# -- msilo --
modparam("msilo", "registrar", "sip:user-offline at mydomain.org")
modparam("msilo", "reminder", "sip:reminder at mydomain.org")
modparam("msilo", "expire_time", 86400)
modparam("msilo", "check_time", 30)
modparam("msilo", "send_time", 60)
modparam("msilo", "clean_period", 5)
modparam("msilo", "use_contact", 1)
modparam("msilo", "add_date", 1)
modparam("msilo", "max_messages", 20)
------------------------------

As I read in the doc:

------------------------------
1.3.3. registrar (string)
  The SIP address used to inform users that destination of their message is
  not  online and the message will be delivered next time when that user goes
  online. If the parameter is not set, the module will not send any
  notification.
------------------------------

But I've set that parameter, but when a message is stored I don't see any
MESSAGE originated by OpenSer to notify the sender. Shoul I see a MESSAGE
from OpenSer?

I don't understant too what "reminder" parameter means:

1.3.4. reminder (string)
 The SIP address used to send reminder messages. If this value is not set, the
  reminder feature is disabled.

Any explanation please? Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo