[Kamailio-Users] prepaid system

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 10:59:23 CET 2008

Hello,

On 12/23/08 12:21, igor wrote:
> I need implement a prepaid system in my kamilio !
>
> anybody help me !?
>
> any information !
I am using kamailio for call routing and scaling. For prepaid and
advanced media/call processing I am using FreeSWITCH, Asterisk or SEMS -
depends of the needed feature.

In this particular case, i use freeswitch to terminate the call.
kamailio and freeswitch integration is seamless, just direct the sip
traffic there. However, you need a bit of programming skills to get
prepaid functionality (practically you need a back to back user agent).

Happy holidays!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com