[Serusers] SER dropped 200OK in double hold case

Steven Wu Steven.Wu at teleca.com
Sat Aug 30 18:14:48 CEST 2008

Jiri Kuthan wrote:
>What kind of?

I have tested with ser-2.0, Our UA still has some problem when use SER 2.0.
200OK was dropped in double hold case.
The scenario is:

UA1                             SER                              UA2
         INVITE->                      I      NVITE->
         200OK<-                              200OK<-
         ACK->                                ACK->

         INVITE(sendonly)<-            INVITE(sendonly)<-
         200OK(recvonly)->             200OK(recvonly)->
         ACK<-                                ACK<-

        INVITE(inactive)->              INVITE(inactive)->
                                                   200OK(inactive)<-
                            SER dropped this 200OK

UA1 use TCP connect to SER
UA2 use UDP connect to SER