[Kamailio-Users] Fw: regarding 3rd party register request.

srinivasa.reddy at info-spectrum.com srinivasa.reddy at info-spectrum.com
Thu Aug 28 09:22:28 CEST 2008

Hi all,
This is Srinivas, i am working on OpenIMScore and Openser( as Application Server) .
from few days i stuck at third party regaester request(that is interface between SCSCF and Presence ).

You said  that, the registration-event package is not enabled at the IMS Core side that mean in the scscf.cfg
 is it? If it is could you please provide where and what  i have to change and i am attaching the scscf.cfg .

And regarding 2nd point
Also the Openser presence server, as much I know, will be for the "presence" package. Not for the registration-event "reg" package

That means  openser does not support reg package  or ?

WITH BEST REGARDS,
SRINIVAS.

Hi,

>From your mail below, I could infer only that, the registration-event package is not enabled at he IMS Core side.
Make sure, that you have done  the necessary settings for that.

Also the Openser presence server, as much I know, will be for the "presence" package. Not for the registration-event "reg" package.

Thanks,
Noble Antony T.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 3:54 PM, <mahesh.peddi at info-spectrum.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have one issue regarding openser could you kindly reply if you know .

I am implimented openser1.2.0 and 1.3.2 as Presence server. And i am
connected it with IMS core .And for testing i was  used UCTIMS client
during the register with uctims client
actually i need to get  4 messages.
    1.Third party register request is going to presence server from scscf.
    2.Notify messages coming from presence server to uctclient.
    3.subscribe message must take route through the presence server.
    4.publish message must take route through the presence server.
But at present i am getting 3 and 4 messges corectly i am not getting 1 and 2.
So please tell me what are the modifications or changes i need to do in any
xml files or cfg files.
Regards,
Mahesh Peddi
Infospectrum India Pvt. Ltd.