[Serusers] SER - Waiting Transaction

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Tue Aug 19 09:02:20 CEST 2008

Hi Arun

there will be alot of mysql connections. SER opens one connection per
process meaning that if you have 30 processes, you have 30 mysql
conections.

In /etc/my.cnf you can adjust the number of connections. I dont remember
the name of the "feature".

- Atle

* Arun Kumar <arunvoip at gmail.com> [080819 08:57]: