[Serusers] SER - Waiting Transaction

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Aug 19 09:01:41 CEST 2008

ignore it too :-)

the ser waiting transaction is just a bug in the historical SER version
you are using.
The mysql number of connnections is design constraint -- every single
SER process opens
up many connections to mysql server. This is descreased with new
versions of SER too,
that share those. Thus I would recommend an upgrade to you, or otherwise
increase the
number of connections the mysql server accepts. (it won't grow, so it is
okay to find
a number that will work for you)

-jiri