[Kamailio-Users] Question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:21:05 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 08/14/08 04:45, Edgar Guadamuz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a newbie and I don't know the difference between opensips (where
> openser.org redirects) and kamailio,

openser was renamed to kamailio on the 28 July 2008, opensips is a fork
started on the 4th of August. The person that registered openser.org
back in 2005 started the fork and redirected openser.org to his project.

openser sourceforge project and the rest of the resources are continuing
with kamailio. In the releases 1.4.x are no differences, depending on
release policy and bug dicovery, they may have different minor releases,
but architecture and features are the same.

> If someone can give me a light on this it would be great,
>

> thanks,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com