[Serusers] SER for NAT client

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 1 06:49:58 CEST 2008

Dear all

               I have a bit confusen about server and nat its stupid question but i want to clear it wil your suggestions..

 I am going to impliment SER for my customers with domain base authentication.
 Now if my client behind the NAT then how my RTP make connection between two IP phone

                                  [SER]
                                 /         \
                               /             \
                             /                 \
                          [A]               [B]

 In this case RTP between [A] to [B]  right

 But when both [A] and [B] behind the same NAT router then what about RTP what is the path ???

 What is the pass of RTP between [A] and [B] in this case

                                  [SER]

                                 [NAT]

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

http://www.linuxbug.org