[OpenSER-Users] survey: Who is using serweb?

Thu Apr 10 09:41:52 CEST 2008

Megha Saini schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I would also suggest to keep a DB patch on wiki for the people still/ in
> future interested to use serweb with OpenSER.

The problem is to keep the patch up2date :-(

> Also, please tell me if serweb works with OpenSER version 1.3 or not. I

Yes it should.

> have tried a lot to configure it with this version but I always see a
> blank page when i start serweb from the browser.

I think you have to use a rather old version of serweb, not the current
one. Maybe rel_0_9_2 ?

Doe someone know which version of serweb has to be used with openser 1.3?

btw: I just found this here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/OpenSER+1.1.x+and+SerWEB+0.9.4

regards
klaus