[OpenSER-Users] Fwd: Install Perl Module

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Fri Apr 25 15:54:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Thursday 24 April 2008, Marcio wrote:
> Well, I think has that something wrong here....because...when I initialized
> the Openser, after updates into Makefile (include_modules?= perl and take
> out 'perl' entry of the exclude_modules?= ).....compiled ( make all ) and
> installed ( make install )....no probs...but checked the following errors :
>
>      INFO: perl:mod_init: initializing...
>      ERROR: perl:mod_init: insufficient module parameters. Module not
> loaded.

The error messages tell you what to do: supply all required module parameters.
These are described in the README:

1.5. Exported Parameters

1.5.1. filename (string)

   This is the file name of your script. This may be set once
   only, but it may include an arbitary number of functions and
   "use" as many Perl module as necessary.

   May not be empty!

I.e., in your config file, enter a line like this:
modparam("perl", "filename", "/path/to/your/perl/script")

Good luck,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ This mind intentionally left blank.