[OpenSER-Users] Fwd: Install Perl Module

Marcio mrgalhan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:02:49 CEST 2008

Well, I think has that something wrong here....because...when I initialized
the Openser, after updates into Makefile (include_modules?= perl and take
out 'perl' entry of the exclude_modules?= ).....compiled ( make all ) and
installed ( make install )....no probs...but checked the following errors :

     INFO: perl:mod_init: initializing...
     ERROR: perl:mod_init: insufficient module parameters. Module not
loaded.
     ERROR: core: init_mod: failed to initialize module perl
     ERROR: core:main: error while initializing modules

I have no idea of what....

Did you already saw this happen?

thx,

Marcio