[OpenSER-Users] [openser 1.3] loading module auth.so stop my server

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:45:26 CEST 2008

Hi

I'm still unable to have a working server 1.3 that loads the module auth.so.

It is weird because there is no error message in my log file also I set the
debug level to maximum. But after starting the openser service, it says it
is successful but there is no running process (pgrep openser does not show
anything, when it does if I remove the load auth.so)!

How can I get more debugging info about the loading and initialization of
auth ?

Can anybody share with me his or her configuration file ? I may miss
something in mine:
  loadmodule "sl.so"
  [...]
  loadmodule "auth.so"
(I believe it is sufficient).

Is there any known issue using Redhat Enterprise 4 ?

Regards,
Pascal