[Serusers] pstn example confusion

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sun Sep 30 08:33:11 CEST 2007

There are two types of CANCEL, one is in-dialog (and will be loose
routed) while the other is CANCELing before the dialog is set up. The
correct way to handle such CANCELs is to run the same routing logic on
the CANCEL as for the INVITE. If you send all CANCELs directly to PSTN,
you will get a problem with cancelling of local calls.
g-)