[Serusers] Loadbalancing for interco

Ravin Suri ravinsuri at doclinx.com
Thu Sep 13 19:56:14 CEST 2007

How will this work if user information is stored in a MySQL database?

If the two servers are on the same network they can of course connect to
then same the database.  But what if the two servers are in physically
different data centers?  Will this scenario require MySQL replication over a
WAN?

Thank you for your help.

- Ravin