[Serusers] Loadbalancing for interco

Michal Matyska michal at iptel.org
Thu Sep 13 18:34:55 CEST 2007

This BIND zone file should do the job. Requests relayed to abc.com
should go 60% to gw1 and 40% to gw2.

$TTL    86400
$ORIGIN abc.com.
@               IN SOA  ns.abc.com root (
                                        1               ; serial
                                        1H              ; refresh
                                        10M             ; retry
                                        1W              ; expiry
                                        1D )            ; minimum

; service               rr      pri     weight  port    target
_sip._udp               SRV     10      60      5060    gw1
                        SRV     10      40      5060    gw2

gw1    A       192.168.1.1
gw2    A       192.168.1.2