[Serusers] Need SIP proxy to translate UDP<->TCP

Thermal Wetland thermalwetland at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 08:50:35 CEST 2007

 Hello,

I would like to hire someone to setup a SIP UDP<->TCP proxy using SER.

SER will sit between an Asterisk box and Microsoft Exchange 2007. Asterisk
speaks UDP & the Exchange box speaks TCP.

I will make a fresh fully patched CentOS 5 box available for the work.

Payment could be through PayPal or Rent a Coder or similar.

I would expect an SER expert to be able to do this in less than 2 hours.

Please let me know if you are interested - thermalwetland at gmail dot com.

Thanks,
Thermal