[OpenSER-Users] Openser Signaling and Routing

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 12:46:37 CEST 2007

Hello Kaeman,

theoretically it should be possible by adding a Route Header (this of
course if your BBUA uses this info properly), or directly forcing the
request to pass through your BBUA.  I haven't experimented such
scenario, but in theory works ;-).
Another way it should be by selecting your next hop with LCR module as
always BBUA but for each route, append a routing prefix which your
BBUA understands and process. In this way you would have two places
routing, but flexibility to select the route from LCR module if this
is what you are looking for.

Cheers,
DanB