[Serusers] Can't make a single call. Help me please.

Harmeet Singh harmeet at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:34:54 CEST 2007

Dear Greg

I tried ekiga, brujula, and couple other services on my internet
yesterday. None worked. Same problem - REGISTER is OK but can't make
calls. Then after searching google again, I found that my ISP (Rogers
Cable) is dropping/blocking the INVITE messages. That's why I was able
to register and not make any calls. Then I found on the internet about
a workaround, which is to not use 5060 port. So, I just tried that. To
my surprise, Any port other than 5060 just works! It beats me really.

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it.

Harmeet