[Serusers] Can't make a single call. Help me please.

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sun Sep 2 16:37:32 CEST 2007

First of all, add some log or xlog statements to your config and check
/var/log/messages to see where the INVITE ends up in your config (add at
least a log line at the beginning). SER probably kicks at something in
the config. Also, make sure that you get ALL port 5060 traffic, both
incoming and outgoing.
At first glance I don't see anything wrong with your ser.cfg, so I need
more info.
g-)