[OpenSER-Users] Question regarding usage of carrier-route

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Sep 26 16:15:29 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 26 September 2007, Carsten Bock wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> Now everything seems to become clear about the usage of the carrierroute
> module. Now i seem to understand, how the carrier-route module should
> work.
>
> You wrote:
> For
> "if(!cr_rewrite_uri("0", "call_id")){"
> the default-tree would be used (e.g. carrier1).
> If i change this to
> "if(!cr_tree_rewrite_uri("carrier2", "0")){"
> would the tree of "carrier2" be used? I assume (when looking at the
> source), i cannot use pseudo-variables here..., right?

Yes, carrier2 would be used in this case.
PVs are not implemented for tree_rewrite at the moment. We don't needed this,
as we're lookup the carrier from the database. You probably already noticed
the user_route_uri function that use AVPs, so should be not so hard to
implement. Patches are of course always welcome :-).

Cheers,

Henning