[OpenSER-Users] RE: Call Forwarding Issue

Ariadne Ramos aramos at clarocom.com
Tue Sep 25 20:21:07 CEST 2007

Hello

I’m trying to implement call forwarding unconditional redirect to a PSTN
destination.

Call flow: PSTN-->SIP-CallFW-->PSTN

On my PSTN side I have a cisco AS5300. We succesfuly forwarded to a PSTN
destination.

We have changed calling party (for billing purposes) and called party to
complete call forwarding. In other words we generate a new call attempt.

Everything looks ok but if calling party (PSTN originating side) finishes
the call before called party answers (PSTN destination side), cisco GW
receives a CANCEL message and it answers with message 481 Call
leg/Transaction does not exist to the Proxy.

The call still ringing and goes to voice mail on PSTN destination side that
means cisco GW never receives a BYE regarding to the original INVITE
message.

Can you give me a hint on how to handle this issue ?

Thanks

Captured attached

Ariadne L. Ramos Solís

Depto. Ingeniería