[Serusers] 200 OK/SDP and ACK/SDP problem - 2

Alexandr Volkov avolkov at abisoft.spb.ru
Mon Oct 22 17:32:38 CEST 2007

>...B should be flagged as nated in user location...
So, I need to set flag for nated client and save it in location, and when
processing of initial invite load this flag. Can you advise the best way how
to do that. I have just tried save/load flag by
save("location")/lookup("location"). It doesn't work.

Ok, it seems that this will work with users registered on this ser. But what
to do with other clients that not registared at ser?