[Serusers] 200 OK/SDP and ACK/SDP problem - 2

Greger Viken Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Oct 22 16:37:30 CEST 2007

Well, the nating should be resolved on the initial call setup, not the reINVITE. If B calls A, your nat test should work and if A calls B, B should be flagged
as nated in user location. (you can actually look up B on the reINVITE too, but you probably want to avoid another db lookup, so the route param is better).
g-)