[Serusers] Get RealTime Online Users status

roayu roayu at ctisys.net
Fri Oct 19 05:35:06 CEST 2007

Hi Jiri!

I've captured and analyzed those SIP message dumps. I found that when
Sjphone A sent a NOTIFY signal to the SER (after Sjphone A accepted the
REFER), SER didn't pass the NOTIFY to the SPA942 to terminate the call
between them.

Therefore, Sjphone A unable to INVITE Sjphone B to bridge up the connection.
May I know what causes this?

Thanks for your precious time and reply!

Cheers,