[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER SIP registrar - third party registration

Fri Oct 19 10:00:29 CEST 2007

It depends on what kind of information should be stored in the other
server. If you "your server" needs to see the same contact information
as openser received you could use t_replicate to replicate the REGISTER
to "your server". In this case "your server" must not challenge the
REGISTER.

If you want to REGISTER a contact at "your server" pointing to openser
then openser could trigger an external program (e.g. sipsak) which sends
the REGISTER to "your server".

Maybe UAC module could be used too.

regards
klaus