[OpenSER-Users] Stateful matching of all messages within single call leg.

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 00:32:39 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

Have you checked the dialog module.  It provides a powerful callback
mechanism that can be used by other modules (take a look at the sst
module as an example).

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/dialog.html
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/dialog.html
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/dialog.html