[OpenSER-Users] Stateful matching of all messages within single call leg.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 5 21:48:54 CEST 2007

Also, while I appreciate the 'tm' module's ability to catch replies to
messages that are part of the same transaction, i.e. t_check_trans(),
but does OpenSER provide a way natively to check if messages associated
with *any* transaction are part of a particular logical call leg (i.e.
dialogue branch tag, Call-ID GUID)?

Right now, I am having to hit my database of stored open Call-IDs via
avpops to see if this is the case, and that seems ludicruously expensive.

Thanks,

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems