AW: [OpenSER-Users] MSILO: dump stored messages

Cesar Troncoso cesar.troncoso at wimaxtelecom.at
Thu Oct 4 14:11:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

thanks for reply my email. I made the following test: I sent five different messages:

one
two
three
four
five

and I traced the SIP traffic passing through the server. They were stored in the DB in the correct sequence. So far so good. Now comes the problem, I saw the IM going out from my SIP Server and the sequence was wrong:

three
five
two
four
one

And exactly in that way appeared the IM in my client when the user went online.

In my opinion the IM were not properly sent when they went out from OpenSER

Cheers,

Cesar