[Serusers] SER and rtpproxy stability

Steven Wang xwang at vocee.com
Tue Nov 27 07:26:44 CET 2007

Hello

We use SER and rtpproxy for a couple of years over public network. It worked
perfectly before.  The users from different LNA can talk to each other over
SIP call (xlite or Linksys adapters).  We could fax over SIP from other
countries.  However, fax stopped working shortly (about 6-month). But SIP
call worked fine till the beginning of this year. Suddenly, sip-phone only
hears ring. There is no sound on both sides.

Do anyone have the similar problem or encounter stability issues in this
setup (SER + Rtpproxy)?

Best

Steven