[Serusers] Integrate LCS & SER Server

Wed Nov 7 10:41:49 CET 2007

Hi!

IIRC you can connect ser with LCS by using either mutual TLS (both,
client and server have a TLS certificate, Microsoft calls this MTLS) or
by using TCP and specifying the ser proxy as an internal component.

Search the resiprocate/repro mailing list. I remember someone wrote
there how he managed repro to connect to LCS. Thus it should be possible
to do it with ser too.

regards
klaus