[Serusers] Integrate LCS & SER Server

elilkumaran s elilvt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:48:15 CET 2007

Sir/ Madam

I hvn't DEBIAN
I using Fedora 4 in Server. I prefer that Office Communicator because it
interface, and if we use X-Lite with SER server, user have to have extra one
password. other wise users can use Domain login authentication for Office
communicator, no need reenter a password after logon.
My need is Utilize that CISCO ATA 186 with Windows 2003 Active Directory .
if is possible to use Windows 2003 Active Directory account for SER Server
in Fedora, then I no need LCS.
I will call from PC users to ATA and ATA to PC users through SER Server.

Now I want to maintain LCS 2005 in Windows Server 2003 & SER server in
Fedora.
because PC users like Office Communicator & it facilities (Chat, Video, File
Sharing, Remote Assistance),& I have to maintain a communication from guard
office  to other staff places but Guarders face difficulties to chat, my
thing is better to have a TP communication between guard office & staff.

So that I implement SER Server in Fedora & it client application is X-Lite
(like Office communicator for LCS. )
CISCO ATA 186 easily register with SER server and  able to communicate
with  X-Lite  in both direction.
So If any communication need to Guard Office can use X-Lite & Analog TP
which is connected to ATA 186.
other wise communication will be available between all exclude guard office
through  Office Communicator (thorugh LCS 2005) with I mention facilities.

Now I plant to merge above server to facilitate communication  between
guard office (guarders hv to use TP through ATA 186) & staff through any one
client Application ( X-Lite or Communicator or any other application).

How can I implement Messenger with TP  through ATA 186  like  above ?

I seen a help from
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/MS+LCS+2005+%252F+SER+%252F+Asterisk+Integrationlink
but that help mention LCS<<->> SER<<->>Asterisk<<->> ATA186
But I try to run Asterisk server on Fedora but it failed (there are lot of
config needed).
then I try SER server & I success full on it and runing now on Fedora Core
4.

I need like this communication LCS<<->> SER <<->> CISCO ATA186 !

Could you kindly help me to solve ?
Thank You
Your truly
Elil