[OpenSER-Users] uac_restore_from problem

Zoltán Kovács kovzol at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:06:46 CET 2007

Dear Bogdan,

thank you for your kind answer. Here I attach 4 different logs, two of them
contains the "uac:replace_from" string. This is the expected behaviour.

The 4 files are:

v0, v5: calling two different internal numbers from outbound calls, both
with caller's number unhide,
v_0, v_5: the same as above but the caller's numbers are hidden

Only the latter ones contain the uac:replace_from string because this is my
setting in the openser.cfg file.

Currently I have another problem, too. If you are browsing the logs, you
will realize that however I initiated all the 4 calls from the same mobile
phone to two different targets inside our openser system, I got two absolute
different behaviour:

* calling number 06212000000 works OK, both for v0 and v_0,
* calling number 06212527755 works only if I unhide the caller's number. In
other words, v5 works well but v_5 doesn't.

The two different internal numbers should be handled in the same way in my
opinion, no extra setting is done for any of them.

Here are my logs:
http://particio.com/problem-1130-2.zip

and my config file:
http://particio.com/openser.cfg.txt

Since I'm a novice in writing routing logic scripts, I cannot guarantee that
you will see a perfect script in all manner... :-)

2007/11/28, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro>:

> Hi Zoltán,
>
> could you post the sip traffic (inbound and outbound) ? in what route
> are you using the uac_restore_from() function?

I'm not sure that my logs contain all the sip traffic. Do they? As I can
figure out, I use uac_restore_from in the route() function, in the INVITE
part.

anyhow, my advise is to upgrade to 1.2 version as in ~ 2 weeks the 1.3
> will be release and 1.1 will become unsupported version.

OK, I'll try to upgrade it to 1.2. Do you think my configuration can be
easily upgraded to 1.2?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Best regards, Zoltan

regards,