[OpenSER-Users] A suggestion for 1.3 nathelper

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Sat Nov 24 04:36:17 CET 2007

For this particular case, a new module (registrant) or an enhancement
to the uac module that will allow openser to act as a client to a
registrar server would be the right approach.
As an alternative, you can try to use sipsak to generate a REGISTER
with your preformatted Contact header and then proxy only that
REGISTER to your upstream registrar server.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas